Ms. Soho’s Hydrate: Skin Drink is the ultimate hydration mask treatment for the skin. This bio-cellulose mask is designed to retain a high volume of serum. The mask acts as a second skin, fitting perfectly on the skins crevices, allowing the serum to absorb whilst letting the skin breathe. The specially selected ingredients help to increase the skin’s hydration levels. The treatment includes five face masks. Use one mask, once a week for optimum results.
Directions for use of each mask:
- Cleanse and dry face thoroughly.
- Open your Ms. Soho package and apply the mask to your face. Gently press the mask onto your face to create a snug fit.
- Keep the mask on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the mask gently and rub in any excess moisture into the skin.
- Apply any excess serum from the packet onto your face after removing the mask, or apply to any other area of your skin that you wish to hydrate.
Hydration level of the skin increases by 16.8% after 2 hours of single application. Hydration level increases by 18.2% after 4 hours of single application.
Those wanting to thoroughly and completely rehydrate their skin.
Each mask in the Hydrate: Skin Drink includes the following ingredients to help moisturize and hydrate the skin.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Alginate Sulfate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Mannitol, Fragrance, Monosodium Citrate, Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Palmitate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Tocopherol.